Thread: 2 Very SIMPLE & EASY requests 

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up 2 Very SIMPLE & EASY requests 

In play the game regularly and my Requests are 2 simple things I think other players would also like!

1) When I am visiting my neighbors, through my Social tab.. I go onto their farm water & leave a little note. When I tap to go back to my friends list.. I have to scroll all the way down again. This is hard if you have A LOT of neighbors. Is there anyway to make it "stay" where you leave it? I notice occasionally it does (perhaps it's timed and only gives us a few seconds?). This would be a GREAT help!

2) Allow us to sell from our gift box and inventory. Sometimes I have no room to put something down, just to sell it. It would be GREAT if I could sell right from my inventory/gift box!

Simple enough!? I would LOVE to see these changes!

Rhino Keeper
    1) This has been requested many times for a very long time.
    2) This would create threads saying "ARGH I ACCIDENTLY SOLD SOMETHING IN STORAGE. HOW TO GET IT BACK?". The point of a storage is so that your items are stored and safe.
    Ragamuffin.

The Honorable Panda
    I would also like the feature when you sell from inventory that you have an option of saying how many. I have 8000 dog bowls i need to sell, but man it takes forever putting these little bowls down. I would love to go into them and select how many to sell at once.

The Honorable Panda
    I still want a tractor that you can buy (with coins) that when you click on it, all current crops will show up and you can harvest all at one time.

I play another game(non story game). I got the farmers house and put it by my crops. When you are ready to harvest you just click the house and all crops are harvested at once. Since this game has the option, then it can be done.

Yeah I may seem lazy but the time I would save doing this would give me more time to go visting!!!