View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Executive Chef
    I have this too!
    I'm happy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kis1 View Post
    Could it possibly only be doubled gold times for iPad users? I'm iPad also with double gold for speed u
    I don't think its device or OS-related. Someone posted in the android parity thread that they got the double gold times with no reduction in breeding times.

And this is the first "beta" test that actually includes android players.

Just the same as me! I bred Fire & Air trying to get Mythic/Easter/Clockwork...It says 6Hrs but to speed up is 12! I think they are dividing 2 with the breeding hrs...:/...

Rhino Keeper
    My situation: time is the same but boost is dubbled on Breeding Den, but at Evolution Temple time have got twice faster and cost dubbled.

Weird tests , Team Lava doing very weird test without announcing it. I don't like it at all - we were fine as it was before!

PS. One more weird thing - on my iPad everything still the same but those changes came out only for my iPhone.

I was playing last night before I went to sleep and noticed this. I had an egg in the nest that had about 40 minutes left to go before hatching, and two dragons in the breeding den about to give me another. I wondered what the issue was, seeing as they both wanted me to give them 2 gold. But I only had 2 gold to spend at that time, so I waited an extra 10 minutes for the clock to go under 30:00, hatched the Titan dragon that was in the nest, sold that because I already had one and I was trying to get a planet dragon anyways. Then, I sped up the dragons in the den, got another Titan, now I have about 7.5 hours left until he hatches. Aaaaand... It wants 15 gold. I would be better off waiting for it to hatch than trying to get a bunch of people to send me gold. This is trash. Lets be honest. :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	6577  

Fashion Designer
    Mine is working normal for dragon breeding, but the stable upgrade is up 600 gold from 50 gold.

I've got double prices and normal times aswell..
    Sucky thing is, I can't even buy gold, because you can only buy it with a creditcard..

Host(ess)
    The time is split in half but the cost is just the same. breeding a magic would only be 10 hours, which i'm doing now, so I only wait for a short time, but it still costs 20 gold like it originally would. This I assume is helping to get rid of the long wait periods. So it's either you liked waiting a while for 1 gold an hour, or like waiting half the time for 2 golds an hour. the wait is so short now, the use of speeding for the 2 golds wouldn't probably be used anyways in my opinion. So i think this is pretty cool

Executive Chef
    My breeding and speeding hasn't changed today either. Just put in diamond and diamond and got 17 hrs breed time and 17 gold to speed. Kind of wish I did get the shortened breed time. The gold speeding amount doesn't really matter as I don't speed too much and if I do it is usually the last couple hours.

17 hrs? Altas I guess. So weird. Never would have expected that from diamond diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KaliZevaLunaLove View Post
    I was playing last night before I went to sleep and noticed this. I had an egg in the nest that had about 40 minutes left to go before hatching, and two dragons in the breeding den about to give me another. I wondered what the issue was, seeing as they both wanted me to give them 2 gold. But I only had 2 gold to spend at that time, so I waited an extra 10 minutes for the clock to go under 30:00, hatched the Titan dragon that was in the nest, sold that because I already had one and I was trying to get a planet dragon anyways. Then, I sped up the dragons in the den, got another Titan, now I have about 7.5 hours left until he hatches. Aaaaand... It wants 15 gold. I would be better off waiting for it to hatch than trying to get a bunch of people to send me gold. This is trash. Lets be honest. :/
    Your breeding time has been halved and you call it thrash? You have no idea the number of ppl who'd like to be in your position!

Sigh, why are the lucky ones complaining when they have the luck of the draw.