View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Host(ess)
    I couldnt figure out how i got a 6 hour breed time with a black n pink and somebody brought it to my attention that breeding times are cut in half for some people. Then i looked at my nest and an egg that should take 17 hours to hatch was only taking 8. Maybe breeding/hatching times are being lowered.but golds staying the same therefore making it look as if its doubled when its really not? Its a possibilty. i dont know tho. hope thats whats goin on anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I just reset my game and yes..... they doubled the cost. Well done TL, you have officially lost another regular gold buying customer. Good job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crsty19612 View Post
    Well at least I now know it wasn't just me. So as a kindle owner I DID NOT get an up date today except for a price hike. Sorry but I don't think so. You can start charging more if you want but I'm not going to buy more just so you can keep making better programming for every one else!!!!!
    U buy gold on Kindle? Why...nevermind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    I just spent 12 gold on my 6hr genie dragon egg to see if newly bred dragons would have the time cut in half, nope, 8hr breed time and 16 gold to speed up on a genie egg. So they cut the breed time in half with double gold for some users but others have the exact same breed time and still have to pay double gold? In what world is that the least bit fair?
    Wow, so I guess I shouldn't expect to see it any different when I start new stuff tomorrow? Oh well. Anyway the different treatment isn't new for this game, look at how the pricing for the Dragon stables and boosted breeding are being handled. Rough to be in the unlucky group though.

Rhino Keeper
    I just reset my game and yes..... they doubled the cost. Well done TL, you have officially lost another regular gold buying customer. Good job.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    This is odd, on my iphone the 20 hr breed went to 10 hrs, 20 gold to finish now. BUT the nest times & evolution times stayed the same but cost twice as much gold. My 9 hr egg in nest is now 18 gold to finish! It makes NO sense to cut the breeding time in half but keep the nest time the same! Now many breeds will be done WAY before the nest is done..then again, thats probably the idea. So far there are no changes to my ipad. I hope it doesnt change.
    You checked this by switching an egg that was being bred to the nest? Just making sure- maybe the rules changed so recently that your nest hadn't changed but the breeding den did and if you switch the egg to the nest it will be fixed? It seems like there are so many different versions of what people are getting...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    I just spent 12 gold on my 6hr genie dragon egg to see if newly bred dragons would have the time cut in half, nope, 8hr breed time and 16 gold to speed up on a genie egg. So they cut the breed time in half with double gold for some users but others have the exact same breed time and still have to pay double gold? In what world is that the least bit fair?
    wow I have no idea what they are doing?? Maybe they have had enough of DS and are trying to **** it?! It is the only thing I can think of, and it looks like they're doing a good job at it.. O_o

Rhino Keeper
    Any answer from TeamLava about this issue?

My guessing about it : Maybe they want that we could be able to get second breeding den or something semilaar that they had to incrase the price - because not many players gonna spead up if they would get one more den?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie083 View Post
    U buy gold on Kindle? Why...nevermind
    lol..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post

They doubled the cost but kept the hours the same for you?

Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast