Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner
    I have all the materials to build/upgrade but the button is greyed out

If you see a small number of coins this is a display issue. Force close your game (double click the home button, press and hold the castle story icon, click the minus button, click the home button) then restart it. You'll see the correct items.

This was fixed in version 1.1.5
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:42 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    How does trading in the exchange work?

The royal exchange lets you trade groups of certain items for energy/money/miscellaneous goods and trade tickets. Go into the exchange, look at the requirements, reward and crafting time. If you've got all the items press the button to start crafting.

Important note: if you're collecting energy make sure your current energy level is low enough that when you collect you won't hit your max. If you would hit your max or go over it be aware that it will not go past your max. Eg if you have a max of 30 and you go to collect 10 energy when you have 25, you'll only get 6 (5 from max plus the one you used to collect) and lose the other 4.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I upgraded a trade but I'm only getting 1 ticket not 5

When you upgrade a trade you get a bonus one off reward of 5 tickets. The trades still only give you 1 ticket.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-27-13 at 07:43 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I avoid upgrading trades?

Upgrading trades increases the requirements, crafting time and rewards.

The fruit trade can be upgraded twice. The first upgrade occurs when you get a glimmerbulb. To avoid this don't plant them, don't collect from the magic garden or the purple cow. The second upgrade occurs when you collect a magic fruit. Don't collect from the magic garden if you want to avoid this.

The monster trade can be upgraded at some stage with a troll battle.