Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
Oh hamadrys! I'm sorry! But you may not be able to!
First let me say I LOVE my crafted dragons! Other than mistmoth and diamond they are my favorites. The reason, because I feel like I earned them rather than just getting them randomly by luck.
I have been anticipating this one for so long that I designed my own ( not nearly as gorgeous as the real thing obviously). Yet I feel like I shouldn't craft it when it comes out. I am even tempted to sell my other beautiful gems.
I have met so many wonderful people on this game and forum. It is the only game I really play and I am hopelessly addicted to it, but it takes away from my enjoyment that not everyone can enjoy the full content.
Now I know all the reasons why they can't and I know selling my gems will not help my dear friends, but I also know that it is not nice to enjoy dessert before everyone else at the table has been served the main coarse.
Moo, I wouldn't want you to do that !!! It's ok, really. At least, I get to see them on your island. Please do not get rid of your dragons for that Android parity thing. I don't believe it is worth it, it is not going to change anything. I really want you to enjoy your game at the fullest and collect everything you can.