Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Flowers seedlings (Entwined)

Executive Chef
    I noticed that magic garden also drops entwined seedling.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten entwined seedlings from the pink mushrooms? I only get kissing dust/glimmerdust/mushrooms so far when I collect. Kind of lame for a gem item (luckily, I crafted it).

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotten them from the pink mushrooms

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the best way is asking neighbors to send them as a gift. Now I get 2 everyday from my kind neighbors. My flowers gave ~3 after countless collections everyday. I don't even have spare energy to think about the pink gem. Also I haven't seen a single pink punkupine in two days.

New Resident
    In my inventory I have 6 entwined seedlings. But when I check the Eager Thomas goal it says I have 4/5. Any idea why? Do seedlings given by neighbours not count?

Quote Originally Posted by rizzola View Post
    In my inventory I have 6 entwined seedlings. But when I check the Eager Thomas goal it says I have 4/5. Any idea why? Do seedlings given by neighbours not count?

Me too!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzola View Post
    The goal is to gather not have them. It doesn't count the ones you had before starting the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    There is at least one plant which has a great drop-rate for entwined seedlings: the Flowering Bush (the one with pink flowers that you get from crafting Valentine Botany in the Love Shack) drops them about every third collection. I've now got four of these bushes so I have no problem getting plenty of Entwined Seedlings. So what are you waiting for, get some of these bushes!

Rhino Keeper
    p.s. you can also buy the pink Flowering Bush from the market for 20 gems (remember you can craft it for free in the Love Shack). The market description actually says high chance of Entwined Seedling!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234