Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-13-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanteo View Post
    On a good note the prices still seem to be relatively cheaper than items released a few weeks ago.. Lets hope it stays this way when/if st Patrick's and Easter update comes out. Looking back this time last year this game use to be so much better, there were a lot more items available per update and a lot more colour coordinated with each other. I guess those people that asked for darker colours and patterns on that ancient poll got their wish
    I was just thinking earlier that last year around this time updates were much, much better! We used to have a lot more coin content, it's a shame to see how downhill updates have gone since TL stopped catering to what makes their customers happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I was just thinking earlier that last year around this time updates were much, much better! We used to have a lot more coin content, it's a shame to see how downhill updates have gone since TL stopped catering to what makes their customers happy.
    Agreed.

Rhino Keeper
    We have polls every month, but I don't remember seeing any of the leaders (poll winners for a lack of a better word) in BS yet? What is the point of the polls then?

Rhino Keeper
    i love this update! It is so bad i have no interest in any of it so i can now just concentrate on the last 2 weeks goals and recipes
    finish them up and get back to baking RVC

Farm Supplier
    Lots (99.9%) of people want PINK. Lots (98.9%) of people want EASTER. hello? Is ANYONE hearing us? lol!

Piano wallpaper is dizzying. :-O

I'm sorry and thank you for working hard but the music theme is tired and old now. Please bring out the spring and pastels.

Thank you. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Why the heck this music update? Still waiting for Easter or St Patty bigger and prettier items... Not complaining or anything but I just don't think the music theme is really related to anything...

I agree with most everyone's posts...Terrible color scheme! The patterns are seizure inducing! I want more pink and Easter too! I was forced to go with a yellow theme since I don't spend real money on the game. Saving up gems for the unrealistic price of expansions!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234