Thread: Cutstomer Service

Rhino Keeper

Question Cutstomer Service

So I have 45 table with chairs that all the various customers can sit and have a bite to eat. I sat and watched them come in and have a meal and leave. I notice that you never fill every table at one time. I am wondering what is the minimum number of tables you need to have to maintain total customer satisfaction and 100 <3's

Executive Chef
    about 20.25.. why not just try)) and the longer path they walk - the less number of tables u need)

Rhino Keeper
    I do notice when I made the path longer for them to walk, only 28 customers enter my bakery at any one time. So I could leave around 28 tables open and the rest of the room for decoration, maybe?

Executive Chef
    I have 18 and they don'ask for more.. there are just some broken hearts at the start when all 28 of them enter and try to reserve a table.. but after that they all fit there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    I have 18 and they don'ask for more.. there are just some broken hearts at the start when all 28 of them enter and try to reserve a table.. but after that they all fit there.
    I see what you mean! You bakery moves quite smoothly. I think mine looks like a hospital cafeteria compared to your vibrant bakery!

Farm Supplier
    I only have 19 seats. I did have 17, but noticed more broken hearts. 18 would have been enough, but for symmetry I added two more.

I think that no matter what configuration your tables are in, there are only ever 28 customers in your bakery at a time.

Rhino Keeper
    I am guessing that the only good reason to have 45 tables is to get extra tips when I'm away.