Quote Originally Posted by kaylahni View Post
My point here was to ask for the ability to craft decorations rather than only being able to buy them with gold. I've sold many common, rare and even super rare dragons too so you're not along there. To be honest, Android users have been treated very unfairly and I never would have continued to play this game on an Android device knowing the disparity between versions. Don't attack me because I happen to have an iphone. Also, the dragons we can craft are not terribly attractive, rare or earn many coins. It's simply another option besides selling unwanted dragons. But it then fills our habitats and leaves no room for new dragons that come out, especially so many in such a short time. Without an increase in the habitat cap there's no point to the spell shop for dragons.
Proper increase in habitat would be welcomed by all... was not attacking...said I wasnt trying to be rude or mean...I am gratefull for our recent updates but still frustrsted that we dont have them all....my post was not to attack you but reading it now the frustration does appear to come through as an attack. So when are we getting cupid and rose? Tonight?