Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Farm Supplier
    I found it absurd that TL just released more decorations. I mean I'm happy about it but again, it costs quite so much gold for me.

Apparently, it's really easy for TL to bring update stuffs like this because it will rake them more. On the other hand, it seems that it's really really hard to bring us even the Dragon Album
    Well, at least they still care about us with these Valentine updates

Thanks guys!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freyx378 View Post
    I found it absurd that TL just released more decorations. I mean I'm happy about it but again, it costs quite so much gold for me.

Apparently, it's really easy for TL to bring update stuffs like this because it will rake them more. On the other hand, it seems that it's really really hard to bring us even the Dragon Album
    Well, at least they still care about us with these Valentine updates
    Part of me wants to say beggars can't be choosers, but it's pretty sad how far behind Android is on features and I can't blame you for wanting more.

To be fair, features are harder to design and implement than decorations though.

Yes, aneroid devices are behind, but some of them are farther behind than others. I got the Valentine edition for my DroidX yesterday, but still trying to patiently wait for the update to come to my Kindle Fire. Since TL started releasing Valentine updates to all the games, there have been three seperate games available to my Droid, and none made available for the Kindle Fire. I'm beginning to fall seriously behind in my Pet Shop because of these "device parities". I understand there is rather large amount of work that is involved in updating across so many platforms, but if you sell even one little bit of content for money, than you should even the release times out a bit more, or work harder to get things done in a timely manner. I will not pay money while still feeling like a second class citizen.

Banned
    I do not think updates are coming to Kindle. Read the Kindle updates thread and the various answers mods/staff gave. It doesn't look too good

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I do not think updates are coming to Kindle. Read the Kindle updates thread and the various answers mods/staff gave. It doesn't look too good
    I agree... I think vday stuff will be loooong gone before kindle users see any updates. Not being negative, just truthful. The sad truth, but there it is.

Rhino Keeper
    The Kindle situation is even more awful than ours. Especially after our latest updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilylunalove View Post
    The Kindle situation is even more awful than ours. Especially after our latest updates.
    I feel guilty we finally got something, while Kindle is still without. Sounds to me like tl doesn't want to deal With Amazons submission hassles. This isn't just a ds thing. I play bs and rs, Kindle is continuously left out of those updates too.

Its my personal opinion that ios should have to wait for updates until android can get the same updates. Im really not happy and will be sitting back and waiting for the updates before I do much more.

I am very close to deleting the games all together. I have Farm Story and Dragon Story. I love both! I am on Kindle Fire and I will not buy an IPad! I love my Kindle! If they do not do something soon for my Dragon Story I will drop both. I have been waiting and asking and I feel like as some else said "a second class citizen" I guess maybe I just dont understand the problems TL is facing. If someone can help me understand it better, I might stick around a little longer, but if not~! Here's hoping