Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure cave

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yes, you do get $702 at the end of the month...but you had to buy 530 to get 702...so, to me you have to subtract the initial 500 from the 702. giving you 202. If you got the mine for free...no initial outlay of gold, then yes, you would have a profit of 702. but it costs 500 gold. 702-500=202. plus you had to use $20 real cash.
    Well, with the cave come out i have a strategy to get free gold every month.
    For those who can spend real money into DS , i recommend buying it right away. You spend 100$ and get 5 caves. Every month you get back the gold to re-buy new caves and 172x5= 860 free gold per month to spend.
    With this cave you spend the money once and can get free gold every month continuosly. Still dont get why would you think its not worth it or spend 10$ is cheeper ??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Everyone seems to be forgetting that it is a 22 hour collection. So if you first collect it say at 8am the next collection time would be 6 am then 4am and so on. There will be more than one occasion when you simply can't collect or forget to collect. You will only make a profit if you collect every 22 hours and very few people will do that. I think more people will lose gold than make extra gold.
    IFI were to get this thing... you best believe I will be collecting.
    Like someone said before! Alarm clock. And I have the worse sleeping pattern I've come across my whole life... So I'd probably start it at like 2am.
    But any who, I very much doubt I'll be buying this gold cave thingy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    With this cave you spend the money once and can get free gold every month continuosly. Still dont get why would you think its not worth it or spend 10$ is cheeper ??
    If you can manage to set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night for about a week...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Everyone seems to be forgetting that it is a 22 hour collection. So if you first collect it say at 8am the next collection time would be 6 am then 4am and so on. There will be more than one occasion when you simply can't collect or forget to collect. You will only make a profit if you collect every 22 hours and very few people will do that. I think more people will lose gold than make extra gold.
    Nah i dont think that pp will lose gold. Even i dont collect every 22 hours , i still get some profit if i collect it once a day.I noticed it when i know the collect time. The profit will be 130 if you collect every day .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    If you can manage to set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night for about a week...
    Nah im not that deep into the game may be when i have time ,yeah
    But i think its really good way to have free gold. It's still on the test time and there is no guarantee that it will be in the market in the future for every one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Nah im not that deep into the game may be when i have time ,yeah
    But i think its really good way to have free gold. It's still on the test time and there is no guarantee that it will be in the market in the future for every one.
    And at least a cool new decor!

Executive Chef
    Idk know abt this, it's cool but why does it stop giving gold

Executive Chef
    If only we could breed gem-giving dragons-I stress BREED them-not gold only option to get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Treasure Cave is not currently available for all users. Any further details are TBD.

How it works:
    You can buy the Treasure Cave for Gold. The Treasure Cave has a count down. You can mine 21 Gold every 22 hours from the Treasure Cave. The Treasure Cave has an expiration time, in which it can no longer be mined.
    Are we going to get a definative answer on this????
    I understand it was not givin to all users but... On my iphone there is a timer of 5 days???
    Dose that mean that if we did not get it at all (like on my ipad I see nothing on this treasure cave) we will not be able to get it at all??
    Or it will be released to all before the timer is up????

At least with the new crafts stuff it was released to 10% of usersfor beta testing , and was not for a limited time ... But this is really not making any sence!
    Once this 5 days are up well ...... What happens??? I cant understand why the release if not everyone can have it??
    There was soooo much talk after the crafts thing and that only 10% got it , you would think they would not do something like that again....????
    Please , can we know whats going to happen after the 5 days is up??

Fashion Designer
    Wait - hold up, there's a TIMER on these things and they're not even released to everyone yet? Why on earth is there a timer?? I don't have the cave at all in my market...

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast