Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    The answer is probably here, but I've not found it ... maybe I overlooked it. New Dawn, is this also for Android??
    Dragon Story: New Dawn is currently not available for Android devices, but the Light Dragons and Habitats are available under the All tab on Android. We can't speculate on any future updates to this version of the game, but you can always follow Storm8, TeamLava, and Dragon Story on our social media channels to see all of the new updates as they're announced.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Dragon Story: New Dawn is currently not available for Android devices, but the Light Dragons and Habitats are available under the All tab on Android. We can't speculate on any future updates to this version of the game, but you can always follow Storm8, TeamLava, and Dragon Story on our social media channels to see all of the new updates as they're announced.
    In other words, it isn't coming out anytime soon. But still, thanks for actually responding!

No the answer is not here you did not miss it MomsHouseofSweets they treat android users like second class citizens. Its disgusting!

Its been the same response since day one. When they grace us with one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by formom2012 View Post
    No the answer is not here you did not miss it MomsHouseofSweets [B]they treat android users like second class citizens. Its disgusting![B/]
    Exactly! There's no reason why certain people should get things before others.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh tried to bold part of the quote but it didn't work.

Fashion Designer
    So, New Dawn was released...like we wanted...but the dawn tree and the other stuff still isn't there.

Android users would like the Dawn Tree please. And the Boosts - please hurry we've been without them for a long time

New Resident
    The app appears in my Google play store but when I download it it doesn't open - it just keeps restarting itself. Is it still not available on Android? I would really like to have the new dragons. I do have an issue with the original version as it restarts constantly and I can't even browse through the marketplace :c w/o it restarting. This also happens when I try & request mystical maps to expand and countless other things I try to accomplish within the game. It's very frustrating.

Host(ess)
    I am a Android user and New Dawn is available now . My question is when are we going to receive the newest update with the album and pink dragons? Most of my nbrs must be iPhone, iPad and iPod users, because they already had the update. This is not fair. How many Android users do you have that are faithful team lava players? I have been playing every day since April 2011. And started playing dragon story in September and already reached level 57. My rate has only been below 4* twice since starting. Please correct this issue. My game name is A Great Escape , password is Suesfarmm. Game is 1.0.5.4. Thank you, Sue

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast