Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
whats to much thinking for you is not for other people.
Then You have way TOO much spare time on your hands. I too am a thinker, i get blamed for over analyzing things constantly, but youd never catch me spending the time you spoke of, on a silly little childs fantasy dragon game. My 6 year old started paying this game and I try my best to observe the things she does and enjoys , for many reasons a responsible parent should. I also admit I got hooked and am now on a higher level than her, lmao. BUTTT, Think of the actual Important things you and your analytical brain could be accomplishing and bringing to the REAL WORLD if you used this time for curing a deadly disease, or enhancing solar power, or decifering new and better and more efficient programs that could creat or "figure out" how to feed the starving and dying children of the world, instead of "thinking so hard and long " on this GAME? Spend your time wisely on what matters, LIFE is what's too short son. then have FUN playing games during your relaxation time. Maybe there's a mathematical solution to this game, maybe there's not, do you really think whom ever created it is going to share it in a thread? Will you get more satisfaction cracking the dragon story game code, rather than designing a super computer that could analize, compute, break down all the research collected and, lets say, figure out how to cure cancer?! Or HIV?! Or dare I say World Hunger?! Stop senseless ****ing of billions of innocent people?! We could go on all day about this, yet you'd rather waste all day, week, year, analyzing game algorithms to what end?....you'll have the secret code to "breed dragons" in a fantasy game. Wow....The real world needs brains like "that" for figuring out the important things, if you can compute that. So witty to challenge the poster who states the fact of too much time spent on analyzing a silly little dragon game made for fun for children who dream of dragons, and that breeding outcomes are all dumb luck,.... which is true.
We play games for fun, to take a little time away from the daily grind. Play, have fun, then get back to work on one or more of those suggestions above or one of the many others that need this kind of attention if challenge is really your forte'.