Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Contest.. Please Support Norman..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree-- or he has a friend that we wants to transfer the gems to. I think Norman should pick the winner.
    If a random number is choosen, then he can pick the number but let Norman know through email to make sure everyone has a chance.
    Here is a suggestion. Why cant we vote? The organiser can choose 5 and Norman can choose 5, then post them for everyone to see (without their names), and then we can all vote for the winner. Because you can be guaranteed that someone out there will complain that THEY didn't win so it must have been rigged.

To the dude organising it... I hope it doesn't become too much of a problem for you, and I hope it goes well. I think you are a very generous and brave person to take this on.

Unregistered
    no way!!! the voting would be a mess with someone voting for himself a million times...norman should pick the winner hahahahaha

Unregistered

I apologize..

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    I wonder where my posted disappeared to?

Anyways, we will need to hear from the OP regarding this contest before we can move ahead.
    I haven't been around lately, got some vacation time for myself.
    But yes we should make this happen for Valentines Day. February 14
    So i actually have a bit more gems now, so there'd be more gems for who ever wins.

I have 78 Gems in my Empire Story and 39 gems in Farm Story= 117 Gems..

First Place 60 Gems
    Second Place 30 Gems
    Third place 27 gems..
    Which equals to 117.. i hate having an odd number but i just want all the gems gone.

All i need to do is wait for Norman so i can give him my StormID so he can take out the Gems from my EmpireStory and FarmStory.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this contest is held, you being the one to choose the winner is obvious that you want to transfer those gems to your own Restaurant. You clearly state that you want the gems on Restaurant Story and then you say that it's only for Restaurant Story players. Obvious much? Norman has said before that if players created their own events, it might be a way to transfer gems. If this contest should be held, Norman should be the one choosing the winner, not you.
    I will not enter my Restaurant.. i will give my ID to Norman (which you guys will see) so he can take out the Gems.. plus one of the requirements for the contest is to have a picture, so you guys can check if i have my restaurant is posted on here.. but i will not. Also the reason why i picked just Restaurant players only because it makes it easier for Norman and myself to just do one contest instead of six contest for every single game TeamLava has...

MrArny

If you don't mind..

Norman, I rather you post the thread with the contest, people will get more attention from you.

Contest
    Post a picture of your Restaurant and write what would be the perfect gift for you on this day and why.

First Place 60 Gems
    Second Place 30 Gems
    Third place 27 gems..
    Which equals to 117.. Sorry about the odd number.

Winner will be chosen randomly.. Whichever restaurant catches my eye first.

Once again, my restaurant will not be posted, this is for you guys.

Unregistered
    I sent the E-mail already, I never got a replied though.

MrArny

Thank you

Thank you Norman.

Hope people enjoy this!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast