Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My ghost flowers are ugly and too small!

Executive Chef
    LOL. I was pretty excited when they announce new flowers which made me purchased them right away and without looking at the price. For some stupid reason, I thought that every new crop will cost coins. I wanted to cry when it not cost one gem but two gems. =( I still have them on my farm and I'm not going harvest them because I spent 6 gems on three flowers. Every time I look at them it reminds me of that day.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    LOL. I was pretty excited when they announce new flowers which made me purchased them right away and without looking at the price. For some stupid reason, I thought that every new crop will cost coins. I wanted to cry when it not cost one gem but two gems. =( I still have them on my farm and I'm not going harvest them because I spent 6 gems on three flowers. Every time I look at them it reminds me of that day.
    Which is why you should harvest them. That's what dr. Phil would say.

Fashion Designer
    I've got one too. Two, count them TWO gems.

I've got them hiding behind the mausoleum so I don't harvest them.

(I've got other gem flowers hiding behind the barn and the blacksmith, so I don't harvest them either. Argh!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I've got one too. Two, count them TWO gems.

I've got them hiding behind the mausoleum so I don't harvest them.

(I've got other gem flowers hiding behind the barn and the blacksmith, so I don't harvest them either. Argh!
    Awww, sorry to hear you have them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123