Thread: Customer Service Response Time?

Unregistered

Customer Service Response Time?

Has anyone emailed Team Lava with a problem? If so, how quickly did they respond. I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone emailed Team Lava with a problem? If so, how quickly did they respond. I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.
    I received a response in about a day and a half. Was more of a form response but better than what i got from We game makers...they never even responded so I deleted that stupid crashing ****

Unregistered

No

No way,they live in a basement making fun of u guys for buying magic boxes. Chances are u never will hear,,maybe gay Norman comes and said hiya

Unregistered
    I asked a question and got an answer in about a week.

Unregistered

Thanks

Thanks you guys, I still haven't received a response and it's been a week

Unregistered
    I had to transfer my game between devices, they did respond with an auto reply at first, then I did hear from them
    and they fixed my problem, so if you dont hear from them again, just reply to your auto reply

Unregistered

Not even an auto reply

I didn't even get an auto reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had to transfer my game between devices, they did respond with an auto reply at first, then I did hear from them
    and they fixed my problem, so if you dont hear from them again, just reply to your auto reply

Unregistered

Got my "auto-response"

I tried again, but used my regular email and sent an email to support@teamlava.com instead of using the "contact us" form. I did get an auto response this time!

Unregistered

Thumbs up in a few minutes time

i once complained about a certain neighbor in the game and emailed to teamlava, i was really surprised that after i got an automatic reply,then in a few minutes time someone replied me about the problem!
    good service at that time!