Thread: Goal-Clear The Land

Rhino Keeper

Goal-Clear The Land

Just outta curiosity, which trees am I supposed to "chop down"? I chopped about 6 trees but none of them counted towards the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    the goal requires 3 trees but i ended up chopping 4. one of the trees was already half-chopped, so i reckon it didnt count. the other 3 trees were untouched before i got the goal. maybe you try finding whole trees

I'm also having trouble with this goal. I've chopped down two trees now, both which we're previously untouched, and I didn't get credit for either one. That's a lot of energy for me to waste for nothing.

New Resident
    I also chopped down 4 trees, 2 oaks, 2 different kind of red tree.. Try to check if it needs a specific tree but after 4 trees, I gave up -_-

And 6hr later, I found another problem, I can't use the lanterns in my inventory to expand the area. The latest updates have changed the requirement, players have to craft the lanterns from workshop. Ok, it's a part from the update, so I went to the workshop and craft 3 lanterns without checking the quest progress... Tada!! Now I found out it's useless, wasted my resources, wasted my time, wasted my energy *sigh*

Is it ready for making money out of it ? I think it's in pre-beta *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Clear the Land
    i was successful with cutting down 2 trees, not previously chopped. but the 3rd did not register at all. gave up
    then
    when i expanded and chopped a tree within the expansion the 3rd tree finally registered.

This issue has been fixed this morning, please let us know if anyone is still experiencing issues with this quest. Thank you!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 10-12-12 at 05:26 PM.