Thread: What happened to the water from my neighbors.

Unregistered

What happened to the water from my neighbors.

My neighbors water my farm but when I go back to my farm it shows nothing has been watered. Also when I want to leave a message and click on post, it will close farm story?

snuggie

Angry What happened to the water from my neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My neighbors water my farm but when I go back to my farm it shows nothing has been watered. Also when I want to leave a message and click on post, it will close farm story?
    I lost all the water from yesterday as well as today on my crops. notified their support department and was emailed a ticket number. Looks like this has been going on for close to 48 hrs now for several of us. I also tried rebooting game and turning phone off etc. Nothing like loosing all the hard work of your neighbors watering multiday crops for you. Kind of like getting a really low bonus day after day when you make sure you water all your neighbors and then water additional farms out in the community. There seems to be no consistency. I wish they would put as much energy into working out program problems as they do trying to get you to register for all their other games!

Unregistered
    That happened to me as well many times. My crops were nearly all watered but then the next moring it was all gone. I have watered several farm in the community just to get my crops to be watered back but after hours all my effort was gone 。・??・(>_<)・??・

Anita

Unhappy Perdemos agua

Desde que apareci? la nueva versi?n, somos muchos los granjeros con problemas. Desaparece el agua que nos dejan los vecinos. Por favor resuelvan el incidente y no estar?a de mas una compensaci?n en gem para los afectados.
    Un saludo