Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross Breed Pictures

Sorry for the delay

I present to you the burmilla

I love that cat, but sadly I don't have the Burmese. How much is the Burmilla Dude?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dudefuel View Post
    It makes the Burmilla, I will try to get a picture up. it is a pretty blue/gray kitty
    Does the burmilla cost gems or coins to crossbreed? I don't have the Burmese, but I'm willing to spend 7 gems on one if I can get the burmilla for coins...

The Burmilla is 24 gems

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dudefuel View Post
    The Burmilla is 24 gems
    Imma cry .. GEMS again !!

Hey, ummm anyone got the crossbreed between the Irish Wolfhound and the Scottish Terrier? Cuz I want to buy one but it costs 8 gems and I'm not sure if it's worth it. 😊

New Resident
    Does anyone know how long we have to pick up our animals from the breeder and nursery before we have to abandon the pet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyaw View Post
    Does anyone know how long we have to pick up our animals from the breeder and nursery before we have to abandon the pet?
    It's about the same amount of time it took to breed (cross-breed and nursery).
    So if breeding took 1 days, the pet will get sick in 1 days from when it is ready.

New Resident
    I need help with the Fuzzy Puppies Collection. I have the pomchi and the Affenhuahua but I don't know what that dog in the middle is. I suspect it a crossbreed since the other two are, but what do you cross to get it?

New Resident
    Does anyone know what comes out from a Angora X Shorthair cat?
    It costs 48000 coins and 15 hrs. I'd love to know what comes out of them but I don't have enough coins to do so