Hello,

I think the following features could help make the farming experience even better than it is now (trying not to repeat things that have been said before. sorry if I failed):

1. A refresh button - both for the home farm (would help see new water, and expedite action on "green squares), and for visited farms - if I get to a farm through the community, and I can see that they're obviously in the process of replacing crops, I'd like to wait for them to get on with the job and then water. As it is now, if it's someone who's not my neighbour and not on my wall, it's very difficult to return to their farm later.

2. 'neighbour mark' - when I visit a farm, a little sign on the farm's name that sets the neighbours apart from other farmers. the 5/10 water drops marker is only good if I haven't watered them yet.

3. a 'next page' button for the wall - al least the personal wall.

4. the watering '*' are a nice idea, but they are only visible in the community window. I think this '*' should also be presented in other places - visited farms, neighbours window, etc. BTW - personally, I think the gradient should contain more than 4 stars and that more stars should be more difficult to obtain. Then again, you know the average user behaviour better than I do

5. When invited to be someone's neighbour, it would be nice to be able to visit their farm before accepting. This would also make it easier to leave a 'thx! accepted and watered' message.

6. withdraw invitation - this is probably just one part of the whole 'delete neighbours' thread, but it's a much simpler "moral" issue - if I invite someone who's no longer active (typo in the storm8ID, for instance), I would like to be able to remove them from the pending invitation list.

Oh, just wanted to add my vote in favour of creating a 'favourite neighbours' list. That's it for now.

Thanks for a great game!
couch farmer