Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 2-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post

Thank you for the pictures! I went back to BS and got the update! Those heart coffee cups are cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ofthemorning View Post
    The candy cane maker now has a candy cane recipe that takes 8 hours This is good for people who bought the appliance, but haven't unlocked the candy cane cake.
    Yay! I'm still working on the candy cane cake goal. I'd probably be done by now but I'm also doing valentine goals. I'm going to have to go look and see if it's something heart shaped!

Fashion Designer
    The candy cane maker now has a candy cane recipe that takes 8 hours This is good for people who bought the appliance, but haven't unlocked the candy cane cake.
    Thanks for the info - so glad to hear they're adding more recipes to the one-hit wonder appliances .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    I got the kissing booth and she's the new hostess behind the register now lol
    Does the kissing booth person really replace the hostess if placed behind the register?

Farm Supplier
    LOVE the updates!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Thanks for the info - so glad to hear they're adding more recipes to the one-hit wonder appliances .
    Yes, I am too! Hopefully the sugar coater will get some heart recipes to- for when they are free after all those cookies!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by samiwami316 View Post
    LOVE the updates!!
    I like them to. I would like to see more coin decorations though. Still hoping for coin heart tables and chairs!

Rhino Keeper
    The swing is super cute!

Rhino Keeper
    I am jumping for joy about this. I have so many ideas for these one hit wonder appliances. Marzipan: hearts; bunny, duck, carrot for Easter; any kind of fruit for summer. Sugar coating: bunny shaped marshmallow in cute fun colors ( I don't think this would infringe on "Peeps". Chocolate dipping: marshmallows.

Rhino Keeper
    Cute! I have to finish my goals first though, until i could actually make the recipes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast