Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    It's important to not lose sight of what we really want as kahlan531 has stated. Remember that gem traps still exist.

This whole quantity/pricing update was done by TL to fix what wasn't broken to begin with so I don't see all the issues as being resolved when they revert the (bad) changes they put out!

Only time will tell if this means more changes are on the horizon or if things are still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    It's important to not lose sight of what we really want as kahlan531 has stated. Remember that gem traps still exist.

This whole quantity/pricing update was done by TL to fix what wasn't broken to begin with so I don't see all the issues as being resolved when they revert the (bad) changes they put out!

Only time will tell if this means more changes are on the horizon or if things are still the same.
    I couldnt agree more! I am only slightly pleased, as I hope they don't think that this will lull us into forgetting all the gem and advertising issues that will continue to have players upset.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    I couldnt agree more! I am only slightly pleased, as I hope they don't think that this will lull us into forgetting all the gem and advertising issues that will continue to have players upset.

I think that was TL plan. Look at how many people are singing their praises. They know how to divert attention from all the existing problems by messing with something that wasn't broken. They sat back and waited for the complaints to reign supreme for awhile. Then just like the cavalry here comes the staff of TL riding in to save the day, and all the town people are thankful and happy. Once again in the Land of Teamlava order had been restored and the staff of TL are back on top.