Thread: First thing mastered... gnome not showing up

Question First thing mastered... gnome not showing up

I searched the forum for answers to my missing gnome, and I have already uninstalled and reinstalled FS to see if that would work. I just started this game, and mastered my first crop... got the message that I earned a gnome (female pictured) but I do not see her in inventory.

Just to be sure, it should be the same gnome that can be bought for gems, in the Garden section of decorations?

Not a huge deal, just curious (and I thing the gnomes are supercute).

Banned
    Could try restarting your device to see if it shows? Let us know if it still doesn't appear, thanks.

Okay... maybe we should start with the basics. Does the inventory in FS work the same as in BS and RS? Just as an experiment, I purchased 4 corral fences in FS, then stored one of them to see how is appears in inventory when you have it stored. I just don't see it. :-( In BS and FS, there is a triangle in the corner of an item, with the number you have stored. Is it different in FS?

Sorry to be a noob. lol

Banned
    In Farm story, to find the inventory. Go into tools, then edit and the inventory shows up on the other side of the screen.
    Hopefully, your gnome will be there for you.

Executive Chef
    You don't see the fence you stored? When you store something it should always show in your inventory unless you sell it. Your gnome should also be in your inventory.

Grand Emperor
    Its a little different.

Tap Tools and Edit on right.
    On left there is a blue Inventory button.
    All your stuff is in there - things you buy, mastery gnomes, constructable parts...

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    In Farm story, to find the inventory. Go into tools, then edit and the inventory shows up on the other side of the screen.
    Hopefully, your gnome will be there for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Its a little different.

Tap Tools and Edit on right.
    On left there is a blue Inventory button.
    All your stuff is in there - things you buy, mastery gnomes, constructable parts...
    Thank you both! It was there the entire time, I'm sure. I appreciate the help, and I feel a little silly.... that blue button is pretty hard to miss.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbelle View Post
    Thank you both! It was there the entire time, I'm sure. I appreciate the help, and I feel a little silly.... that blue button is pretty hard to miss.
    Don't feel silly. The inventory is different to access in farm story. Easy to miss