Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cherry Blossom Festival - 2024 May 14 (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSpeechie View Post
    Do y?all think they?ll move Green Tea Scoop to the Basic Oven or Basic Drink Machine?
    I think they will eventually move it to the Basic Drink Mixer when they notice but that's just a guess at this point.

No matter which way I look at it, I fear there will be unhappy players

If they leave the recipe where it is now, players may feel the need to build more Ice Cream Makers to speed up their goal progress. If they move the recipe to the mixers, there will inevitably be players who have already used gifts and requests to build more ICMs that they would no longer need.

I hope if the team does move the recipe, they give players free parts for the new appliances. This might soften the blow for those that 'wasted' their parts on an appliance they no longer need.

I've asked a Mod to forward the matter to the team so hopefully we'll get a response before the end of their business day.

Fashion Designer
    Having side goal recipes on different non-basic applications kind of ruins the whole point imo :/

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, I've logged a report and will get back to you as soon as I hear any news on the appliance.

I only built one more Ice Cream Maker (had 5, now 6). I decided to wait to build any more in case it [hopefully] got moved.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think they will eventually move it to the Basic Drink Mixer when they notice but that's just a guess at this point.

No matter which way I look at it, I fear there will be unhappy players

If they leave the recipe where it is now, players may feel the need to build more Ice Cream Makers to speed up their goal progress. If they move the recipe to the mixers, there will inevitably be players who have already used gifts and requests to build more ICMs that they would no longer need.

I hope if the team does move the recipe, they give players free parts for the new appliances. This might soften the blow for those that 'wasted' their parts on an appliance they no longer need.

I've asked a Mod to forward the matter to the team so hopefully we'll get a response before the end of their business day.
    Exactly..they made the goal super challenging by doing this.already the players will have to build new appliances and now they might have to build ice cream machines too..and tomorrow they will have to build 5 day goal appliance as well..if its one of the common appliances tomorrow..it will still be managable..imagine if they bring in an off the market appliance or a new appliance all together..they the players will be stuck having to build multiple pieces of 3 different kinds of ovens at the same time..and also have to cook 35+ repetition of each of those dishes..that sounds horrible...what is even going on🫠🫠....i thought games are supposed to be fun and relaxing..this one is giving as much stress as an office job..

New Resident
    I think completing this Goal in its entirety will be a big fail for me! The 80 parts to build the two additional Ovens, then 144 parts for the additional two Stoves, I am hopeful of achieving. However, I started this challenge with only one Ice Cream Maker - so that's another 40 parts required to build each additional Ice Cream Maker. Logistically, when you factor in the number of parts required, the allowance of 20 gifts per day, the number of recipes to be served, and the total number of days to achieve all of this, I don't think completing this is achievable, for me at least, but I'm sure lots of players are in the same position as myself. Good luck everyone, I think we may need it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    hi all, I've logged a report and will get back to you as soon as I hear any news on the appliance.
    Update from S8 on the appliance query: The Green Tea Scoop is intended to be made in any basic ice cream maker during the Shaved Ice Scene goal line. Mod Pixie should be online today to help with any further follow ups or feedback. Thanks all, SW

Nightclub Owner
    Update from S8 on the appliance query: The Green Tea Scoop is intended to be made in any basic ice cream maker during the Shaved Ice Scene goal line. Mod Pixie should be online today to help with any further follow ups or feedback. Thanks all, SW
    Thanks for confirming

What counts as a basic ice cream maker besides Ice Cream Maker?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSpeechie View Post
    What counts as a basic ice cream maker besides Ice Cream Maker?
    There's only the one, the blue ice cream maker - images in first post for anyone unsure.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast