Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carlavd1702 View Post
    Chapter 10 of goal 3 is an adventure. I just started a new adventure so have to wait for 18 hours. Does anybody know which ressources are needed so I can already stock the items? Thnx
    It is ALWAYS a good idea to not go on an adventure before a new event until you know the event won't need one. Lately we build or buy a building that does adventures but I think it's a new thing and definitely not a guarantee.

It's also always an excellent idea to go on as many adventures as possible because of all the goodies and drops you can get.

Good luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    It is ALWAYS a good idea to not go on an adventure before a new event until you know the event won't need one. Lately we build or buy a building that does adventures but I think it's a new thing and definitely not a guarantee.

It's also always an excellent idea to go on as many adventures as possible because of all the goodies and drops you can get.

Good luck everyone
    Yep what’s I’m doing. Thanks for carlavd1702 early warning, though their post says chapter 10 puzzled me a bit, I kept my King’s Keep open til the quest appeared and am working it around the clock, hoping to get more hutches.