Page 391 of 394 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Q1: - Crowning Achievement
    - A stranger in The Woods
    - Into The Marshlands
    - Daily Trade: Marketplace
    - Sweet Bribe
    - Sweating Like A Piggie
    - The Hidden Forest ( part 1 )
    - A swift Tailor
    - Rockford
    - The Academy: a long forgotten Spell

Q2: I have the King Keep

Q3: Sabina is walking on my board

Q4: I didn’t use gems, crafted all. BUT … collecting the Magic Cement
    I received the Trial of the Brewer. I made a new Magic Cement afterwards to be sure it would count.
    I don’t know if that has an influence

I have logged a Ticket, and will let you know when the problem is solved.
    Thank you so much for your help.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No problem at all! It was interesting to walk down memory lane as I looked through about 6 or 7 different threads with players having the same issue. All were solved by doing those 2 goals you already did. Support should be able to unlock the goal for you given you've completed the prerequisites. Send me a message when it's resolved as we aren't allowed to post support comms or outcomes on the forum.

What are faerie blocks and beams used for? Will there be buildings that require these? I?ve been making them, but why??
    FYI I have two faerie workshops.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking for a list of enchanted lantern droppers, sometimes my royal lion will drop them and I'm curious who else might. So hard to collect the supplies to make them. Any help is appreciated!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I'm looking for a list of enchanted lantern droppers, sometimes my royal lion will drop them and I'm curious who else might. So hard to collect the supplies to make them. Any help is appreciated!
    Here's the Enchanted Lantern entry from the HUB's Inventory Guide:

Enchanted Lantern
    Info: Required to expand to certain parts of your Kingdom.
    Crafted: Workshop, 5 hours - 4 wisp essence, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 cloudberry
    Found: Royal Lion, Mantistorm, Siren, Widow Queen, Cleo, Romantistorm, Kalani, Holiday Satyr, Glamazon, Snapping Tortoise, Tamed Rat, Tasha, Fox, Empress Irideseth, Heliupuff King, Jack O'Turtle, Cinnamon Candy Bear
    Uses: item in expanding - released during Part 2 of Search for Sabina

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Check signature area at the bottom of ShebuyaCloth's posts for the inventory guide. There a link to an inventory that is really comprehensive and is updated regularly. I find it a great resource. I use it regularly. Found there are dozens of items that drop gold items for example. There are entries for almost every item in past as well a presently.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    What are faerie blocks and beams used for? Will there be buildings that require these? I?ve been making them, but why??
    FYI I have two faerie workshops.
    Once you've finished all of the faerie goals that need blocks and beams, then there is no more use for them. Can't hurt to let them accumulate by natural attrition by items that drop them, but no need to craft anymore at this stage.

Is there a list anywhere of the pets you can make in the Mythic research center? I’m trying to figure out if there are any good options for trade ticket droppers. I tried the building guide, but didn’t have any luck. Is the only way to look each up individually in the inventory?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of the pets you can make in the Mythic research center? I?m trying to figure out if there are any good options for trade ticket droppers. I tried the building guide, but didn?t have any luck. Is the only way to look each up individually in the inventory?
    Look in the detailed inventory in my signature. Then make a search for the MRC as "Crafted In".
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Look in the detailed inventory in my signature. Then make a search for the MRC as "Crafted In".
    Thank you, so in theory putting MRC in the advanced box ?crafted in? and tickets in the ?Drops? box should give me a list of all the trade ticket pets in the MRC? If yes I think I need a computer instead because it didn?t work? or are those not the right boxes to use?