Quote Originally Posted by clary_venture View Post
I agree that the increase in tickets needed is dumb, but I have been able to get every spin to win dragon since I started playing. You just have to watch a ton of videos to get extra spins. It may be “*****y”, but as you said I think it’d be pretty much impossible to get any other way.
Using videos would be wonderful....if only Android players had that option. Only option for us is to use huge amounts of gold for extra spins....oh! I guess that's what S8 is looking to happen....especially since many ios players are resorting to turning to Android since they have been locked out of their ios devices to play.

S8 could not get videos to run properly on Android so they removed that option. They could not upgrade Android to stay in Google play store so it's gone from there unless you have been playing game already. There are known issues for some players, like me, who cannot play on android 12, 13 or 14 on a smartphone. Apple players locked out though they are still working on that.

Gee with all the issues, you would think the company might concede on the can't win wheel and either return to the old format or reduce tix to 100....just to throw a few crumbs of niceness to dedicated players.