Thread: SALE: 2023 Dec. 18 - 12 Days of Deals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the North Pole chairs and they disappear when placed. If I rotate a certain way, they show up. The minute I rotate them back the way I want they disappear again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    I just bought the North Pole chairs and they disappear when placed. If I rotate a certain way, they show up. The minute I rotate them back the way I want they disappear again.
    I've reported this in the bugs forum HERE for you. I think this is the third time this has happened with a ported chair from RS and it's usually fixed pretty promptly once the team knows about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've reported this in the bugs forum HERE for you. I think this is the third time this has happened with a ported chair from RS and it's usually fixed pretty promptly once the team knows about it.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    Team replied that they've sorted this issue if you're not seeing an improvement you may want to reinstall the app which should help.