Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Roll With It - 2023 Aug. 30 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree that the old goal set up requiring only 12 of the final recipe is much preferred. Actually, I loved it when they kept the coffee drinks the same in each step. It really helped with planning ahead and took most of the stress out of these goals and I already miss the predictability dearly!
    I literally could have written this exact same comment. I know some players get bored of doing the same recipes over and over again, but I definitely prefer the certainty of the Espresso-Latte-Mocha-Cappuccino succession.

That said, if the team does decide to change things back, it'll likely be a while before we see any changes. Since the goals are created and planned weeks/months before they're released, those times when the team does take our feedback into consideration, we typically don't see those changes reflected immediately.
    I was so disappointed that this "little" detail didn't even cross my mind 😅

I apologize for my tone earlier, it's just that I keep hoping we won't have further increase in goals, oven parts, recipes etc. but it keeps happening. And that's a pity 'cause I really like this game, but this kind of changes make it stressful for me 🙃 (If it's stressful why keep playing? Because - again - I really like this game 😅 ).

As for the quantities of the basic appliance recipes changing, it may appear at first glance that this goal is less demanding but it's right on par with the standard for 5 day goals. If you look back over the last year's worth of goals, the quantities vary widely for each goal but the hours of total cooking time remains within a certain range pretty consistently.
    It was too good to be true, I should have known 😂
    Tbh I suspected this (I remember reading some of your comments about "hours of total cooking" in previous threads 😅 ), but I wanted to be optimistic about at least that part... And also I didn't want to do the math 😅🤣 LOL.

Thank you for sharing all this info!

Fashion Designer
    Sakura Roll Cake:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0534.PNG 
Views:	518 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	70766
    I love the cherry blossom detail!!!! 😍
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Farm Supplier
    Sakura Roll Cake:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0534.PNG 
Views:	518 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	70766
    I liiive and i looove this! 🌸 way more better than all recipes on the main goal

Rhino Keeper
    I have 25 ovens and will be done with the mini goal tomorrow some time. I finished the main goal a few days ago and had several ovens working on the Loretta recipe (already gemmed out) and now totally focused on mini goal. So it can be done. I also grab recipes the second the finish on ovens and start new ones. That is the key to finishing all of the goals. My favorite recipe is the Sakura. I would have preferred these to be cakes instead of rolls, but not gonna complain as they are pretty.

I have 18 oven slots, mini goals are very doable. Only do 5 Day and Side Goals though. I find AnnirasSweets goal steps very helpful, so plan ahead and don't have to spend or waste too much time because of it. Had 4 Rose Ovens already and built 5 more with my wonderful neighbors help.

Didn't have any issues with any of new recipes they all counted, I'll finish goal in about 3 hours.

Thanks @AnniraSweets

I cooked 6 Chocolate Cherry Trifles last night but none counted �� Has this happened to anyone else?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by billysstar View Post
    I cooked 6 Chocolate Cherry Trifles last night but none counted �� Has this happened to anyone else?
    Sorry it happened to you, that's always so frustrating when it happens. It hasn't happened to me lately but I've seen others report on this happening with various recipes/goals in recent history and if I'm remembering rightly, it's usually due to a sync error. Sadly, there's nothing to be done with the 'lost' recipes but in future you may want to make sure you've connected with the s8 server before you serve the recipes. (You can open a Support Ticket on the issue if you'd like but it can take time and the goal may be over before you hear back from them)

If I'm worried about my recipes not counting, I'll force a connection to the server then serve a single recipe before opening my goal book to make sure it's counted. If it did count the recipe, I serve up the rest but if it didn't then I'll hard close the game and try the process all over again. If I'm feeling particularly paranoid about my goal progress, I'll force a connection again after serving the recipes and I always take screen shots of the pop ups after I've finished a goal just in case I have to open a ticket, lol. (You can force your game to connect to the s8 servers by writing/deleting messages from your wall, loading the Community wall or visiting a neighbor.)

Sorry it happened to you, that's always so frustrating when it happens. It hasn't happened to me lately but I've seen others report on this happening with various recipes/goals in recent history and if I'm remembering rightly, it's usually due to a sync error. Sadly, there's nothing to be done with the 'lost' recipes but in future you may want to make sure you've connected with the s8 server before you serve the recipes. (You can open a Support Ticket on the issue if you'd like but it can take time and the goal may be over before you hear back from them)

If I'm worried about my recipes not counting, I'll force a connection to the server then serve a single recipe before opening my goal book to make sure it's counted. If it did count the recipe, I serve up the rest but if it didn't then I'll hard close the game and try the process all over again. If I'm feeling particularly paranoid about my goal progress, I'll force a connection again after serving the recipes and I always take screen shots of the pop ups after I've finished a goal just in case I have to open a ticket, lol. (You can force your game to connect to the s8 servers by writing/deleting messages from your wall, loading the Community wall or visiting a neighbor.)
    Thank you for your reply. That?s great information! It?s not really a big dea at this pointl. I baked them again last night and they counted this time.

With only 18 ovens I'm usually able to do the main goal, side goal, and 5 day goal at the same time. it's completely doable. you just need the time honestly, or the diligence to keep checking the game, which understandably not everyone may have due to various reasons. Neighbors that can gift you correctly and consistently are certainly a major help, but those may be hard to come by....
    Sadly tho I wont be able to finish this 5 day goal cuz i've been clearing out my neighbors list and ive had less than 20 neighbors all week orz... I dont really mind missing out on this prize though, and i'll still be able to get the Sakura roll cake, so it's not too much of a loss..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123