Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Perfect Pretzels - 2023 Jul. 19 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    The old goal recipes Cream Soda, Root Beer and Sassafrasparilla all remain locked for me too. I do have access to Cream Soda Float, Caramel Shake and Rally Cap Fizz.
    Thanks for confirming.

If your Pretzel Bunnies are still not showing the correct images while prepping, you may consider opening a Bugs Post.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Thanks for posting this Anniras!! Most helpful!!
    Happy to help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for confirming.

If your Pretzel Bunnies are still not showing the correct images while prepping, you may consider opening a Bugs Post.

Happy to help
    I thought about doing that but it's not a huge issue for me as I wont make them ever again. I also noticed the same thing happened when it was ready to serve. There were no indication they were ready other than by tapping on them to see the serve message. Other than that, just by looking at them, you'd never know they were ready.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    They unlocked the 3 original recipes which is what I wanted. I didn't want the last mini goal recipes so that worked out. I really think they should open the other 2 original recipes in the Baseball oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    They unlocked the 3 original recipes which is what I wanted. I didn't want the last mini goal recipes so that worked out. I really think they should open the other 2 original recipes in the Baseball oven.
    Yeah, those original recipes were never locked but for some reason the Grand Slam Oven recipes were - the early goal items were kind of hit-or-miss sometimes with that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I thought about doing that but it's not a huge issue for me as I wont make them ever again. I also noticed the same thing happened when it was ready to serve. There were no indication they were ready other than by tapping on them to see the serve message. Other than that, just by looking at them, you'd never know they were ready.
    I went ahead and created a bugs post on the matter and added a note to the first post that I'll update as we get responses from the team.

I went ahead and created a bugs post on the matter and added a note to the first post that I'll update as we get responses from the team.
    Thank you for doing that. I started the Pretzel Bunnies last night, and the time was just about over, and I ended up restarting the cooking process? So out of 6 ovens, 2 will be ready in 44 minutes, but the other 4 restarted and now have 8 hours left again! This is upsetting! I woke up planning to start the second batch, but now it?s a mess. Weird. Never saw that before in over 10 years! Hope it is straightened out soon!

Executive Chef
    Please no more Pretzel Bunny recipes like that. Its very hard to tell if their are done cooking of if they are being prepared. I hope this is the last time for this kind of recipe. You have to be careful and check and double check to see if its cooking. This way it messes up the goal and for some you might miss completing the goal because of this weird recipe with no icons.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Please no more Pretzel Bunny recipes like that. Its very hard to tell if their are done cooking of if they are being prepared. I hope this is the last time for this kind of recipe. You have to be careful and check and double check to see if its cooking. This way it messes up the goal and for some you might miss completing the goal because of this weird recipe with no icons.
    Mod pixie replied in the bugs thread that the issue has been flagged with the team but is unlikely to be solved before Monday.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Mod pixie replied in the bugs thread that the issue has been flagged with the team but is unlikely to be solved before Monday.
    Update: it has been fixed
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Update: it has been fixed
    Thanks for the confirmation pixie! I've updated the first post with the new info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12