Thread: What would you consider a "high level" bakery?

Farm Supplier

What would you consider a "high level" bakery?

I sometimes see people who leave their id's on the forum say they are only accepting high level bakeries. But I have no idea what a high level bakery minimum level could be? Can someone tell me (all opinions are welcomed) ���� Btw if you want to friend me, my Id is 763862 (currently on level 72). Anyways have a happy day! ����
    Last edited by 763862; 05-14-23 at 07:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    I sometimes see people who leave their id's on the forum say they are only accepting high level bakeries. But I have no idea what a high level bakery minimum level could be? Can someone tell me (all opinions are welcomed) 💕💕 Btw if you want to friend me, my Id is 763862 (currently on level 55). Anyways have a happy day! 😃😃
    Everyone's opinion will be different of "high level" but I would think that since it doesn't take very long for an active player to reach level 99, that level 99 is high level. At a minimum I would say in the 90's. To add my two cents, my thinking for wanting "high level bakeries" is that the potential for that person to be an active player is greater. They've played long enough to reach that level and have some knowledge about gifting/parts/requests/goals. Although, there are some players who play very casually too and even if they may be level 99, they are not as active.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

That is different. I guess it means they do not want newbies as neighbors. What I see most frequently are people who expect at least level 40.

I would consider it as who plays the 14 day goals. Low level players are more indeed of food / coins so they would want gifts of food. Its better to be sure gifting and receiving want you want before you add neighbours so everyone is happy. I would say level doesn't matter since all your get from your neighbour is just gifts.

You can add me if you still need neighbours. I do the 14 +5 day goals and goals parts or basic parts are welcome as gift. I batch gift back goal parts and basic parts on last couple days of goal. Just No Food gift please.