Thread: Moving bakery story from old device ?!

Exclamation Moving bakery story from old device ?!

HI

I want to move my bakery story progress from a tablet that runs android 4.0 ice-cream. I stopped playing on that tablet in 2014 and today I wanted to shift my progress to an account. I downloaded bakery story 2014 versions 1.5.5.7 and 1.5.5.8. after installing both of them they would say (oh darn! please check your internet connection) I checked, and I had internet connected to my tablet but still it keeps giving me that error. is there any way to recover my progress. i have some screenshots of my bakery.

Nightclub Owner
    Game progress is stored on the Storm8 servers, not our device/cloud storage so as long as you have your username and password from the original account, you will be able to recover that game progress. If this is your first time transferring your account between devices, there is a step by step explainer in the BS Game Guide here.

Anytime players have issues with connectivity, the first thing recommended is to make sure you're currently running the latest version of the game which according to Google Play is v1.6.0.3g. If you've downloaded that version and are still having issues getting the app to open, you'll likely need to open a Support Ticket with the s8 team here.

Hope this helps and good luck!