Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween Box

Rhino Keeper
    Omg the monster kitchen is adorable!!!

Farm Supplier
    How much longer will the Halloween box be around? I saw the netherworld gate and coffin couch as of last night but those are gone now so I'm wondering is the box going to stick around? I'm waiting on that alleged 40% of gem sale mentioned in the 11/4 update thread...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by creeturous View Post
    How much longer will the Halloween box be around? I saw the netherworld gate and coffin couch as of last night but those are gone now so I'm wondering is the box going to stick around? I'm waiting on that alleged 40% of gem sale mentioned in the 11/4 update thread...
    the coffin couch and netherword gate were offered for a limited time.
    the Halloween box will stay a little longer but will probably be taken out down the line.
    (no set date of when this will happen has been announced)

I would advise buying any halloween items that you would like to have as soon as you can.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I assumed the netherworld gate and couch were limited - they just disappeared unexpectedly as i literally saw 'em last night & then this morning they were just gone.

I was curious about the box though since past holiday boxes seem to have stuck around for a while after the events were over. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow awesome items i do wish there would be a box for coins.

Quote Originally Posted by creeturous View Post
    I assumed the netherworld gate and couch were limited - they just disappeared unexpectedly as i literally saw 'em last night & then this morning they were just gone.

I was curious about the box though since past holiday boxes seem to have stuck around for a while after the events were over. Thanks!
    Some items are Limited Time items. They'll only be available in the Design tab for a few days before they're gone. There's usually a counter below the Limited Time item that says how many days are left before it's gone.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Farm Supplier
    For some reason I never see counters for special items unless it's on a pop up ad. No counters ever on items in the design tab.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123