Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone has any insight into why in some of my bakeries (I have multiple) I can?t keep food on the counters because it moves so fast, and in others my bakery has become cluttered with an overage of counters due to the food moving so slowly it seems they?re not moving. Can?t seem to figure it out.
    I did notice that if I stopped making recipes the food would sit there longer but if I start making new the food starts moving again but this is not happening consistently through all bakeries. Anyone know how it all works?
    Thanks!
    I'd take a look at your table setups. The further bots have to walk, the slower food sells. You can contain them near the door & cash register to sell your food faster. Here's some design ideas for that: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ximize-Profits

Conversely, if you're selling out too quickly, you can spread your tables out more to make the bots walk farther. Or make higher yield recipes, or have fewer tables if you don't mind lowering your customer satisfaction rating for a while.

But I have no idea what's going on with food not selling as much when you're not baking, that's a new one to me!
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-25-19 at 02:12 PM.