Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September Dragons: Glitter Spark and Conjur Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Hmmm, I got Conjur on both accounts but no glitterspark yet. So I don't know what I am doing wrong. I spend a lot of time on my game, but I don't closely track all the opportunities to get materials. I didn't finish the SB on one account, so I know that one will not get a Glitterspark, but I thought the other would.
    I got both Conjur & Glitterspark on both accounts eventhough I did not complete the last DT too. I did not expect to get enough to craft Glitterspark but apparently this WE gives a lot of Glitterspark crafting items if you complete the WE milestones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I got both Conjur & Glitterspark on both accounts eventhough I did not complete the last DT too. I did not expect to get enough to craft Glitterspark but apparently this WE gives a lot of Glitterspark crafting items if you complete the WE milestones.
    same i get GliterSpark last week , but i was 5k behind for Conjur , with the WE i get enougth pieces to craf it

Banned
    I thought I'd get or almost get Glitterspark, but I would need to pony up almost 400 gems. 😕

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12