Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Fey Dragons of November

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm..or it might be related to the death theme, e.g Day of the Dead that immediately follows Halloween.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a bundle of 30 hour super rare dragons....

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Too bad they didn't do this version of Dragon Story last month.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171101-194728.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	39483

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to guess FeyKing and FeyQueen will be the two on the far left, and they will be just like Skeleking and Skelequeen: 20,000 easy dodads to craft one, 20,000 elusive bebobs (aka gold) to craft the other. Plus, a new Fey type and a 2-dragon capacity Fey habitat. Just have a feeling...

I do like almost all of these dragons, some of them quite a lot, but can't muster up much enthusiam. I won't spend money on the game anymore, and have lost interest in the tourneys (too darn long), so I won't be able to get most of them. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get lucky on the 2 or 3 that will be breedable.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    What this game needs is a real update along with these dragons. No real update since April 26, 2017. Since we have another new element for the dragons, how about doing a real update on the game and use that element as the theme for the update like the Halloween theme of 2015. Maybe call it Dragon Story: Rise of the Fey. You know, just like Dragon Story: Isles of Love or Dragon Story: Sun and Moon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    What this game needs is a real update along with these dragons. No real update since April 26, 2017. Since we have another new element for the dragons, how about doing a real update on the game and use that element as the theme for the update like the Halloween theme of 2015. Maybe call it Dragon Story: Rise of the Fey. You know, just like Dragon Story: Isles of Love or Dragon Story: Sun and Moon.
    That'd be amazing - I hope it happens. I like the look of the Fey dragons and hope I can get and place them.

Executive Chef
    Dragon Story: Rise of the Fey

this sounds pretty awesome
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Last update meant an expansion in the mine and made it tougher to get parts...it seems like every update is to the disadvantage of players, so I dunno about wanting more updates.

Banned
    FlatFoot has some news for us about the Fey Dragons in the thread below:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...vember-Dragons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12