Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Valentine's Sale 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Ugh I'm so nervous about what to get because I want to get one more thing but I'm not sure����
    What are you trying to choose between?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    What are you trying to choose between?
    Another lucky fountain, One of the crates, or 4 of the tables that are 6 gems each

They removed the Valentine cupcakes Why master them only to have them removed?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    They removed the Valentine cupcakes Why master them only to have them removed?!?!
    I master everything regardless of what it is just for the gems. Also, I'm pretty sure there's an earlier post in here where we determined they were going to be removed for everybody regardless of if they were mastered or not.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I mastered it for gems too and move on to other recipes which I have not mastered. I dont usually cook the recipes which I have mastered unless they yield high profit.

Rhino Keeper
    How often does storm have a big sale like that? How often do they offer Rose Columns? I so want to get them for my bakery, just missed that sale by days...

i really wish they would have a huge spring sale like this valentines sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i really wish they would have a huge spring sale like this valentines sale
    Me too! We used to have a big St Patrick's day sale but not this year...

If we can have all the 1st and 2nd prizes in the spring boxes in a mega sale like the valentine's one it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Anyone noticed the Candy Cane Maker has the 9 hour candy canes out with the Valentine sale? I just noticed a few minutes ago when I was digging around for an oven that I didn't master yet.

i'm so upset to find out almost two years later that you brought back the candy canes during a valentine's day (?!) sale. there was no sign to indicate you had brought that recipe back so i missed it even though i was daily playing the game back then (as i play still now.)

PLEASE return the candy cane recipe to the candy cane maker. please. it's called a candy cane maker.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112