Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Last call for Holiday items!

Banned
    I no like bum nobody's trip.....but the Green Ornate Tableshave always been 5 gems from when the was released.....I paid that Christmas for them to make a Tree......so are the prices really going up?

Banned
    Meaning RS.......I know things seem expensive.....yeah...rainbow ponies are crazy priced and so are zoo animals...but RS has always had that 5 gem table.....then prices have progressively dropped over the year with new tables.....that is a fact

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    Even at 75% off it's too high... which is another reason I'm still upset that they removed these things. For people who actually PAY those high gem amounts, then later they expand and need more matching items, oops... sorry, they removed them. Gotta start all over... and spend even MORE money to get MORE gems! WRONG! That is just greed! Plus items that we need a TON of such as floor & wall tiles, chairs & tables should ALWAYS be coins... gem items should only be actual decor items that people don't need 50 of... otherwise, it's just mean! Seriously, you wanna charge 45 gems for some fountain, fine... nobody needs 30 fountains. But we DO need 30-60 tables/chairs... what like 20-40 wall tiles, and up to 250? floor tiles? No way we should be paying gems for items like that, even one gem each when we need that high of a quantity. Plants, paintings, special display cases & tables... all cool with gems (although I'd love coin options lol) as they make more sense... but not our main, required items.
    But someone needs to tell TL to STOP removing things period! I find it hard to believe it would slow the games down that much just having more decor & food added. When they deleted things, my devices didn't move any faster! And they haven't slowed down worse since adding other new items. What slows them down are updates they do that messes with how the games PLAY, the actual processing. So PLEASE don't remove any more items... and in fact, I think they should bring back what they took! I want the valentine stuff, and the holiday donuts are different than the new donut stuff. Even if they put the old holiday donut in the new deep fryer... just bring back the removed items! :-D
    I completely agree with that! Items such as walls, floors, tables, and chairs should not cost gems but decorations are fine to cost gems for. I would actually buy more gems if I was able to purchase more necessary items because when your able to make your story look very good with tables, chairs, floors, and walls your going to want to add more decorations atleast thats how I feel.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617