Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Some updates about Gifting

Host(ess)
    Agree all the way. Still no gifts.can't gift. Bs too many problems. I have over 200 nghrs and can't constantly gift individuals. Go back to the way it was!!!

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible you can only have ten gifts pending and that's why I only saw 10 all day? I left them in queue and didn't accept them. (experiment to see how many I would get in a 24 hour period.). After 24 hours, though, they disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by kathrynzooloo View Post
    I agree. I'm not getting 10 gifts and can't gift half of 200 nghbrs. I can't even accept gifts. This is all screwed up. Most of my nghbrs haven't been able to gift or accept gifts all week. I have 2 devices and can't even gift myself or get parts for my flyer. annoying
    Same happen to me, I have two devices, I can't gift myself, I know my other devices is free and open to accept gift, because I already wait over 24 hours to gift all my neighbors included myself, however, it shows you already gift or your neighbor already accept maximum gift. This is not true and driving me crazy! I gift myself material to build the building or pond etc. Annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Is it possible you can only have ten gifts pending and that's why I only saw 10 all day? I left them in queue and didn't accept them. (experiment to see how many I would get in a 24 hour period.). After 24 hours, though, they disappeared.
    Agree with you. To avoid all the gift disappear, from yesterday, I started accept all the gift, at least it is better than nothing. I play Farm story, I got approx 12 Halloween pumpkin. Seems no way to pick up the gift we expect to get.

Grand Emperor
    The whole gifting system is MESSED UP

Grand Emperor
    There's a lot of known bugs in this release. It was a really poor release and they should have done [more] testing on it. Some bugs are easy to fix, others may take some time to debug and fix. Hopefully they have spent some time this weekend working on the problems.

Once things are fixed, let's see how it works. If its working the way they intended, and its not acceptable to us, we can let them know that.

There'll probably be some adjustments to how we play in the future. I'll probably never be able to gift all my neighbors in one day again, and since I gifted shortly after the start of the TL day, that was the norm for me. But most people won't be able to either and we all need to recognize that.

If its going to work the way I think it will, I don't think I'm going to like it. But I at least need to try and make it work.

This was a major change and not intuitive, even if they had released it bug-free. There is no excuse for TL to have not provided us with release notes describing the changes, and I hope that comes tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Honestly, if gifting just went back to the way it was before (even without Halloween gifts, I don't accept them anyway because stew sells for more and I'm doing materials on bakery) I'd be completely happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Joypickles View Post
    The problem I am having which I am sure everyone else is too is having the 'say thanks' option popping up after you accept every gift. It pops up after one gift, I try to send gifts to everyone on my list, can't as they already at max. Next gift I accept it pops up again for me to say thanks when it already told me a second ago that my friends can't accept anymore gifts. Why? Very annoying.
    same problem here. I don't care about the reset, I kinda like the fact that if you click on a neighbor's gift button they are checked for you but the whole thing of say thanks when they cannot accept gifts is very ANNOYING! They should go back to the previous option of graying them out for the day. If those neighbors get gifts from other people and get maxed out early, well good for them! I should not have to deal with the fact that I wasn't one of them in the first place.

Executive Chef
    Also, I don't understand why the button doesn't shade in. I mean if a neighbor is maxed out, they're still going to be maxed out later that day. I'm not going to find out the exact hour they accepted their 20th gift and log on to gift them. It makes no sense!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joyirene View Post
    Also, I don't understand why the button doesn't shade in. I mean if a neighbor is maxed out, they're still going to be maxed out later that day. I'm not going to find out the exact hour they accepted their 20th gift and log on to gift them. It makes no sense!
    Yep. I agree. And with so many of us in dif time zones; its made things quite a disaster imo.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast