Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: ★ Tournament: Jungle Dragon : 12 Apr 17 .. ★

Executive Chef
    Egg on nest a few hours ago, Barbarian < Valiant L15 eventually ........
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Sorry to hear it Heather. It unfortunately happens to everyone. I use nothing but the dragons with the best chance (lvl 15 Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer at 25%) against the lvl 20 champion dragons in the tournaments. I've had loss streaks of 30+. The math doesn't add up. We've tracked it over long periods of time across several accounts. It's unfortunately a mechanism of the tournament's and we can only voice our problem with it. There is a similar issue with trying to breed goal dragons for Bingo and Dragon Tales. It's unfortunate because it only puts people off and affects the overall health of the game.

How many attempts are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    This tournament is []. 3 and half days on glasswing. I've used everything people have told me to use and nothing. I think this is rediculious. Not fun at all anymore.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-17 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    I agree, chuckyt888, the numbers don't add up. An average number of the owners of lvl 15 dragons should be reporting success within a few matches, against these lvl 20 Guardians. I shouldn't have zero super rares with 20 boosted breeding cycles, just trying to get a stupid Ice Breaker out of five possible outcomes. I keep level four, common, one color, breeding dragons, and get a half a dozen high-hour super rares just trying to breed a common Coral for Bingo.

I've pretty much lost track of all the dragons I've tried against the Barbarian...Achilles, Diamond, Ignis, The Dark One, Valiant...are some.

Either nobody is listening, nobody cares, or they think we are stupid.

For Glasswing, use glasswing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    For Glasswing, use glasswing.
    Really?
    lost: Diamond15 bbb, Frozen14 mbb, Glasswing14 bbb, Fire2 bbb, Diamond15 bbb...

Rhino Keeper
    After defeating Glasswing last night, was disheartened when Barbarian kept beating me today - fortunately with 35 minutes to go Guardian Angel did the trick for me (just like against Glasswing!) so I paid 2 gold to speed up the timer. Jungle dragon is in storage now

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Even though I didn't compete in this tournament, it is real disheartening to see that people are stuck for two or more days on two different dragons. I know the feeling of losing 30 or more times to one dragon and it's not right at all. We already lost the 5 or 10 gold for beating said dragons and now they're made purposely harder. No one should be stuck more than a day on one dragon and something definitely needs to be done about it. It's not like the majority of the people that play this game have exotic dragons to beat a Glasswing or a Dynasty. However, I have a compromise on that issue - Why not lower the healing time to 30 minutes or lower the healing time to 10 minutes like in Fantasy Forest Story and lower the time between battles to 30 minutes instead of an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Even though I didn't compete in this tournament, it is real disheartening to see that people are stuck for two or more days on two different dragons. I know the feeling of losing 30 or more times to one dragon and it's not right at all. We already lost the 5 or 10 gold for beating said dragons and now they're made purposely harder. No one should be stuck more than a day on one dragon and something definitely needs to be done about it. It's not like the majority of the people that play this game have exotic dragons to beat a Glasswing or a Dynasty. However, I have a compromise on that issue - Why not lower the healing time to 30 minutes or lower the healing time to 10 minutes like in Fantasy Forest Story and lower the time between battles to 30 minutes instead of an hour?
    Good suggestions! I would vote for lowering the healing time even if it's just by 30 minutes. I think that might actually motivate people to spend a few gold bars to speed up the battling rounds since they have their best fighter ready to go at it again. I know they reduced the amount of gold to speed up the healing, but if I'm going to spend gold on healing too then I might as well just ultimate the dragon and get a guaranteed result. As such I've never spent gold to speed up healing.

I also didn't take this tourney seriously since I had Easter plans and it's impossible to juggle both. The dragon looks pretty mean, but not pretty enough to make spending gold worthwhile for me. Strangely I managed to beat Glasswing on my first try with a Diamond 15, however by the time I got that far up there was only a few hours of battling left.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    I don't think that speed healing is the solution, since these wacky levels are impervious to the best dragons in the game. I think they should incrementally lower the price for the Ultimate with each successive loss, (to a particular opponent, and resetting to 30 with the next opponent), so that even the most frugal players can practically earn their way to the end of the tournament with a little time spent between matches. About 2 bars per loss, seems fair, or about the same rate that you earn Rushrooms.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 04-17-17 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I don't think that speed healing is the solution, since these wacky levels are impervious to the best dragons in the game. I think they should incrementally lower the price for the Ultimate with each successive loss, (to a particular opponent, and resetting to 30 with the next opponent), so that even the most frugal players can practically earn their way to the end of the tournament with a little time spent between matches. About 2 bars per loss, seems fair, or about the same rate that you earn Rushrooms.
    that's a very unique and different idea... but that would be harder to implement than just changing existing variables for the healing rate. It does sort of indicate that hard work can win out, but going from more than 24 loses, to a maximum of 14 losses... not sure that s8 would like to make it that much easier. it also takes away some of the incentive to get these special battlers for the arena
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795