Thread: 1 day no longer 22 hrs

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down 1 day no longer 22 hrs

Can we please have some consistancy with 1 day crops and trees. The new Breadfruit tree is another 24hr thing. Isnt it bad enough that we were lumped with the 24 hr fower Forget me not. Now we have a tree which will be out of sync with other 1 day trees.

Please fix this bug. 22hr crops were great, these new 24 hr items are a nuisance!!

Grand Emperor
    I agree. I'd like them to be consistent. At 22 hrs as all the previous crops.

The forget-me-nots have been reported. Kooky needs to do the same for breaddruit.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...for-Farm-Story

The Honorable Panda
    I have not heard anything yet on the status of the forget-me-nots ... if permanent change or it will be fixed. I will send this over to GM also. Once hear anything I will pass it on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thx kooky, good luck

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not heard anything yet on the status of the forget-me-nots ... if permanent change or it will be fixed. I will send this over to GM also. Once hear anything I will pass it on.
    Thank you; very good.

The Honorable Panda
    I got word back and it looks like there is not a glitch with the Breadfruit Tree.
    "1 Day", it's just a rounded number. It doesn't refer to an exact time; just the approximate time until this tree needs to be tended to.

sorry guys.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Approximate? Omg this will destroy all us ocd farmers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Approximate? Omg this will destroy all us ocd farmers!
    lol true, well we can just pretend its 24 hours and be happy I guess

Executive Chef
    I would like to request that TL go back to making "1 day" 22 hours ASAP and even change the forget me nots and breadfruit trees so they are 22 hours. 22 hours is not only far more convenient because your planting/harvesting doesn't get later and later each day, but now you can't put on forget me nots with other "1 day" crops because they don't mature at the same time, and breadfruit trees aren't ready to harvest when your other "1 day" trees are.

Please hear our plea, TL! 22 hours always, pretty please!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I got word back and it looks like there is not a glitch with the Breadfruit Tree.
    "1 Day", it's just a rounded number. It doesn't refer to an exact time; just the approximate time until this tree needs to be tended to.

sorry guys.
    once again TL proves they do not play their own games or care about their customers gaming experience. this 22 hour, and taking 2 hours off all plants over 1 day, really helps playing the game because of the time creep. the new 36 hour flower also does not have the 2 hours taken off. as people say, besides the time creep, which is a very big deal - and the reason this was started, now they cannot plant these plants next to each other because of coming up at different times.
    this seems like such a simple programing fix for a big part of the game/gaming experience.