Thread: Level 701, is it possible with only 34 bubbles?

New Resident

Level 701, is it possible with only 34 bubbles?

Haven't even been able to open the last lock

Rhino Keeper
    It certainly doesn't seem possible to me. I've been waiting for the bubble count to be increased.

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't even come close. Chuckled when they raised the bubble count from 32 to 34.

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda thought they had done that, but wasn't sure. I usually don't pay close attention to bubble count until I have been playing a level lots and lots of times.

Host(ess)
    It is absolutely not possible to win 701 with the current bubble count of 34. I have played many times. The last time I played I was lucky enough to get the right color of bubbles at the right time and did hit the last lock. But that was as far as I got. I can tell you that everything under the luck does not fall. We need a lot more bubbles to win!

Rhino Keeper
    The bubble count has been increased to 50. One great thing about Bubble Mania is that the game makers are very attentive to the game, always making tweaks as needed. Even if we hadn't complained, they would have noticed that no one was advancing, and would have made changes to the level.

And it looks like we are going to need that attentiveness with Level 702, too. The level doesn't seem winnable with the current bubble count.

Rhino Keeper
    I was wrong about 702. It's winnable with the current bubble count.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the inspiration! I was sure it wasn't, but as soon as you posted that I went back to work. Figured it out but haven't gotten color cooperation at the end.