Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to buy with gems bountiful table, i would gladly pay 300 gems

Rhino Keeper
    I really want Rainbow arches!!!!! For gems not for$$

Executive Chef
    I'd like a Witch's Cauldron for junior's account. Other than the feast giving tables, that is probably the best event prize ever given.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I'd like a Witch's Cauldron for junior's account. Other than the feast giving tables, that is probably the best event prize ever given.
    I don't think I've seen the witch's cauldron - that must have been before my time. What does it give off?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't think I've seen the witch's cauldron - that must have been before my time. What does it give off?
    Just about anything you can make in the Potion Shops plus Ivy's hot sauce. It's great source for getting Magic Cement, Enchanter's Essence, dyes, glues... It refreshes every 6 hours so I get to collect 3-4 times a day. I collect these days even though most times I get the black flag many times as I'm not completely maxed out on everything I can make in the Potion Shop. Most collections are the simpler items to make (glues and dyes) but there is usually something nice daily.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    That'd be nice. I had only been playing for about two weeks so I didn't get the cownt or the cauldron.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bebit****puneper0864213579 View Post
    I started to play after some items i really like were gone. Some of them were re-released, some of them not.
    As an android player a lot of updates with things i would like to have are above my reach.

Maybe it would be nice to have a chance to buy them?

Write a item or more you want to buy with gems ( how much)
    It is a pity we can't sell items to other players I would gladly sell u my table for 300 gems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12