Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Restaurant Update - January 20th 2016

Tried this box twice, got the festival queen and the festival flowers. I was kinda surprised that the festival queen is a 3rd place prize, it does looks more like a 4th place prize instead. xD Would love to get the dragon or the festival treats too! But was my luck, I most probably will end up with all the flowers.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I would love this week to be an Australian theme as Australia day is on the 26th. Australian flag, kangaroos, a nice australian appliance and all other aussie items.... Please make this happen

Rhino Keeper
    Cool idea lalasmooth. Shrimp on a Barbie, Porterhouse steak, and loaded baked potato.

Chinese Celebration Prizes

Found a friendly restauranteur who had opened the Chinese Celebration crate and got all the prizes. She was kind enough to let me share a picture on the forums, so here it is! Credit goes to Maya's Place

Chinese Celebration

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Festival Pup
    Festival Flowers
    Festival Lamp

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
    Festival Queen
    Festival Treats

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
    Festival Dancers
    Festival Dragon

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
    New Year Cafe
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Found a friendly restauranteur who had opened the Chinese Celebration crate and got all the prizes. She was kind enough to let me share a picture on the forums, so here it is! Credit goes to Maya's Place
    Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Festival Pup
    Festival Flowers
    Festival Lamp
    Nice!!!!! I was sure that there is always four items on the 4th place, and tried to find one more 4th place item in someone's restaurant. But now I see I was wrong.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678