Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Story Questions

For DIVA 5) I can everytime choose if I wants expand for gems or coins.
    Perhaps you need be on higher level or you need more neighbors.

For DIVA 6) No dear,I never hear/saw that exist some way to show everybody that I mastered something.
    You can only write it on your Wall or write it on Walls people which you visit but everybody can delete your post on his own Wall.

For DIVA You can see last 20 people which you left tips or accepted your requests.go MAIN-MESSAGES-NEWS.
    Some of players aren't good at tips but are very good in accepting request.

Can anyone tell me what kind of appliance I need to make crackling cornbread please

New Resident
    Hi! I have just updated to the latest version 1.7.7 playing on iOS 8, mini iPad. Was forced to do so since i cannot access my games since yesterday. From my previous version (which had still team lava logo on its app icon), i am now on storm8 version. I would just like to ask if there is a setting where i can change about playing on a vertical view rather than horizontal view? The playing view now is only on horizontal. I have been used to playing with my tablet upright (for 4-5years i think!) rather than sideways. Lols can anybody give me any advice on this? Thanks!
    Last edited by marshawei; 01-21-16 at 03:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mealsbystep View Post
    Can anyone tell me what kind of appliance I need to make crackling cornbread please
    Look at the very back of the regular oven or stove recipe book

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12