Thread: Watering the statues?

Question Watering the statues?

I have noticed that I can all of a sudden "water" my statues that I got from the trading cart timed goals. I couldn't check on the before. They take a day to renew, and I've only gotten an experience point from them. Is this new? Will I get something else from them eventually? Or is my game wonky? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zaylor0607 View Post
    I have noticed that I can all of a sudden "water" my statues that I got from the trading cart timed goals. I couldn't check on the before. They take a day to renew, and I've only gotten an experience point from them. Is this new? Will I get something else from them eventually? Or is my game wonky? Thanks!
    Hmmm - which trading cart are you talking about? The one with the various tokens where you get another kitchen? Mine are all in storage from that. Which particular statues are you talking about?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaylor0607 View Post
    The beast statues drop tokens during the monster hunt event...the rest of the time ,they just give 1 xp each

Fashion Designer
    All three statues from the first monster hunt (aka the ones you can trade tokens for) drop tokens... skunkupine, fang beast, and dire boar. They are very valuable to collect from during Monster Hunts. I keep them in storage the rest of the time. :-)