Thread: Do you change your home screen wallpaper often?

Do you change your home screen wallpaper often?

With Christmas being my favorite I change it every couple days. Today I found some Olof ones. My favorite app for Android is Zedge. Whenever I get a new device it's always like the 3rd app I download again. I love Olof he's so goofy and loveable.

Executive Chef
    Yes, Christmas is my favorite holiday too. As soon as thanksgiving is over I change mine to Christmasy themes. I use live wallpaper during the season as I like the falling snow and the ornaments, lights, etc. Like every 5 days though.

But I lock screen always remains the same, a tropical beach Christmas... (I can't help it).

I like olof, he's funny.

Rhino Keeper
    I change mine a lot. Currently I'm changing it to a bouncing baby Treent of Life from FFS, my sister showed it to me andits just too funny.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    no my background stays the same hello kitty background all the time
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I use Zedge and check if every week. It's like I'll miss something if I don't. Problem is my daughter has discovered it too and I'm always waking up to some kittens or sparkle background. I prefer the nature centered ones or the rare one I had of captain America. I've been looking for a cure Xmas one but haven't found it yet. I tend to get bored after two weeks and need to put something new there.

Host(ess)
    I change mine often.

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.