Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bakery Update 11-5-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    Nobody opened the box?
    I opened it 1x using gems I'd earned from downloading a couple of TL games and reaching the 1st goal they set. I earned a 3rd place prize and it was a Fall Cornicopa ballon. I thought it was kinda cute. I don't know how to post pics or I would've posted 1.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I also got the fall cornucopia balloon after opening once. It's in my bakery now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-11-09-09-21-20.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	16585
    This is what I got out of the box sadly I dont know the places I got them in

Let me say I totally understand they need to make money somehow on these games...BUT..most of these games are pointed to kids ..kids dont have credit cards nor ******..please stop with the boxes I had to buy some stuff from the darn box because they havent put out any Thanksgiving holiday stuff out yet goodness Seriously? Come on..

I have several small items from the Parade box, desperate for some Thanksgiving decor, BUT: 1) The Small Lava Girl Balloon transforms into a Fall tree when I turn it! 2) The Parade Member/ w the Trumpet, transforms into a weird, giant Barrel of Apples! 3) The Pom Pom Girls transform into slim benches!! This is more of a Spooky Box than a Holiday Box at all! What is happening! ?!??!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexnfriends View Post
    I have several small items from the Parade box, desperate for some Thanksgiving decor, BUT: 1) The Small Lava Girl Balloon transforms into a Fall tree when I turn it! 2) The Parade Member/ w the Trumpet, transforms into a weird, giant Barrel of Apples! 3) The Pom Pom Girls transform into slim benches!! This is more of a Spooky Box than a Holiday Box at all! What is happening! ?!??!
    LOL this has been going on for a WHILE now. It's really funny to me, but yea I wish they would fix it already. At first I thought it was my phone, since it's pretty darn old.

I was a little tempted to open the box, but without any assurance on getting new thanksgiving content updates, I'll wait. It would look a little strange to see one or two thanksgiving balloons in my bakery and nothing else, lol. I'm still waiting on FALL/AUTUMN UPDATES though... tick tock TL. We haven't gotten a single fall update yet. ;( ;(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpridecafe View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-11-09-09-21-20.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	16585
    This is what I got out of the box sadly I dont know the places I got them in
    cute prizes though!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post

Looks like a box so...yeah. But, it is "on time" for decorating for the people wanting to have some seasonal things, so that's a plus.
    Oh I have missed out on these items lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Please do not bump up old threads. This can be confusing and members may think these new and current threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678