Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 7 October 2015

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Horray I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines including the Candy Cauldron

Attachment 24895
    Wow you mastered all! Brilliant. I doubt S8 can keep up with you.

Executive Chef
    Horray I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines including the Candy Cauldron

Attachment 24895
    I was wondering when this announcement would come. I wish everyone would announce when they have mastered all the recipes. There should be a special thread just for that so you don't have to post it in five different threads all the time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    wow u must have a lot gems from mastering the food. ur a great player
    Thank you. You can get a lot of gems too. Just keep cooking. I have 11 Candy Cauldron to cook so that is the reason why I mastered the recipes fast.

Executive Chef
    Yes me too! "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BAKERLING HAS MASTERED RECIPES"
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I was wondering when this announcement would come. I wish everyone would announce when they have mastered all the recipes. There should be a special thread just for that so you don't have to post it in five different threads all the time

Executive Chef
    Thank you. You can get a lot of gems too. Just keep cooking. I have 11 Candy Cauldron to cook so that is the reason why I mastered the recipes fast.
    I have 9 of the appliances and I'm nowhere near mastering the recipes (apart from the 2 hour apple one)

Does anyone know when the next update will be? I'm still hoping that there will be more Halloween stuff

Fashion Designer
    they come out every Wednesday
    Quote Originally Posted by KandeeGameOne View Post
    Does anyone know when the next update will be? I'm still hoping that there will be more Halloween stuff

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    yeh wow! i have the alotted slots no paid ones and im still trying to master the drink machine right now. its taking forever with all those drinks. the only thing i mastered is the standard oven we all have
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021