View Poll Results: What do you think of rank 4 gems?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! I love the new update!

28 22.95%
  • Great, but I Should be able to get gems for the foods I mastered before the update

92 75.41%
  • Hate it! I'd rather spend money on gems!

1 0.82%
  • Don't care - don't level foods to rank 4!

1 0.82%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How do you feel about gems for rank 4 food mastery? Fair?

Quote Originally Posted by thekoalaidentity View Post
    Team Lava- after MONTHS of no updates- suddenly start updating weekly with new food. So I thought "Finally! Some improvement around here!" And then the latest update arrived, and now I'm mad.

Okay, don't get me wrong. Free gems, so great, right? But like what everyone else said, this update is SO UNFAIR to those players who have been loyally playing for a long time! This is just to attract those new ones! Either a level 5 should be added or we austomatically get gems for the ones mastered already! You guys should be smart enough to realize that some WILL feel *****ed! Gems aren't THAT easy to get, and magic boxes and other stuff cost a LOT of gems! And there you go with an update which basically just *****ed loyal players from a LOT of gems!

So yeah, I'm happy with the update, but I still feel *****ed. God knows when TL will actually update the game with new food. Where's the justice in that?!?
    Amen. I agree with every word

Farm Supplier
    I'm ambivalent about it. I'm very happy for another chance to earn free gems. Free gems are GOOD and I'm grateful for the update. On the other hand, not being able to reap the benefits of our level 4 accomplishments kind of sucks. I think TL should just remove the gem reward from level 4, add level 5 and put the gem on level 5. Seems an easy fix that would benefit all of us.

It's kinda disappointing, I'm at level 75 and with almost all my dishes mastered it feels like they're rewarding newcomers while telling older members "too bad".

I like it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345